- Canola oil, for coating the pan
- 1/2 cup sunflower seed butter
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar, sifted
- 1/2 cup gluten-free, dairy-free, soy-free chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons all-natural yellow sprinkles
- 15 lollipop sticks
Lovers of a certain orange-wrapped peanut butter cup are sure to love these allergy-friendly chocolate candies. They are lip-smackingly creamy and rich, and the yellow sprinkles give them a festive touch.
- Lightly coat a rimmed baking sheet with canola oil.
- In a medium bowl, mix the sunflower seed butter and the powdered sugar until well-combined. Drop generous teaspoons of the dough onto the prepared baking sheet and roll each one into a ball. Place a lollipop stick in the center of each ball.
- Place the chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave, stirring once or twice, for 60 to 90 seconds, until melted.
- Dip each ball into the melted chocolate, then coat with sprinkles and return to the baking sheet. Chill for at least 30 minutes, or until the chocolate has hardened. Refrigerate leftovers in an airtight container for up to 4 days.
Per pop: calories 121, fat 8 g, protein 2 g, carbohydrates 11 g, dietary fiber 1 g
Photograph by Ghazalle Badiozamani